Windows 10 operating system comes with plenty of amazing and advanced features that aim to provide the best computing experience to its users. Because of its functionalities, Windows 10 is the most popular and commonly used operating system among millions of users. Among all the functionalities, this operating system comes with a hidden video editor that provides you with several tools to edit your videos. Most of the time, we use our smartphones to capture and edit photos and videos. And editing media files on a computer system is a bit different compared to doing so using a smartphone. Nowadays, most operating systems come with an inbuilt video editing tool. And if you are a Windows 10 user and love to edit your photos and videos on your desktop, then you can easily use its built-in video editor.
There can be some Windows 10 users who might not be aware of this hidden video editing app. If you are one of them and want to know everything about this hidden feature, then this is the right place where you can explore this functionality. In the following article, we will provide you with a complete explanation of this video editing feature. Also, here we will mention the tips and tricks to use the tools to edit your photos and videos. So, go on and keep reading the report to get the detailed information.
The Tips to Use the Windows 10 Built-in Video Editor
Any of the Windows 10 users can easily use its built-in video editor on their computer system. This video editing application includes many great tools that you can use to edit your media files. For instance, you can trim your videos. You can even take photos of the videos. There are a lot of things that you can do easily with the tools included in this video editing app. These days, video editing is considered an art, and for this purpose, many people buy expensive softwares and applications. These external video editing softwares can be complex to use. But, if you use Windows 10 on your computer system, then you don’t need to install any pricey third-party app. Well, if you want to explore this hidden video editing application of Windows 10, then you will have to go through the instructional guide that we have mentioned here.
So, it’s time to have a look at the following steps to get started with using the hidden video editor of Windows 10:
The Steps to Use the Windows 10 Hidden Video Editing Application
Go through the following steps to start using the video editor in Windows 10 computer system:
- To start editing your video using this hidden video editor, you will first have to choose the video you would like to edit. And after that, open the video file in the “Photos” app. To do this, right-click on the video file, after which you will be provided with a pop-up menu.
- From the menu, you will have to select the option of “Open With” and then click on the “Photos” option from another menu appearing on your screen.
- After clicking on the Photos option, your video will open in the Photos app. To start editing that video, click on the option of “Edit and Create” that you will be able to see on the toolbar.
- After this, you will see a variety of video editing tools on your screen. Click on any option to use. For instance, if you want to cut a section of a video, simply click on the “Trim” tool. To use the Trim tool on a video, firstly select the portion of the video you would like to keep. And you can do that by dragging the two handles that you can see on the playback bar. Now, click on the play button to play the selected portion of the video. If you are satisfied, then save the copy of the trimmed video by clicking on the option of “Save a Copy.”
- You can find the edited video in the same folder where the original file is stored.
- Another tool included in this application is “Add Slo-mo,” which enables you to choose the slower speed for your video.
- The “Save Photo” tool allows you to select a frame of the video, and you can save it as a photo. You will also see a “Previous Frame” and a “Next Frame” button appearing at the bottom of your screen. You can use these buttons to pick a specific frame from the video.
- You can also use the drawing tools like pencil, calligraphy pen, and easing tools while editing your videos.
So, this way, you can edit your videos on your Windows 10 computer system using the built-in video editing app. Editing your video files using this app is super cool and fun. So, go and try this fantastic video editing app now. And to discover more functionalities of the Windows 10 operating system, you can visit our website and read related blogs.